Thousands of items left, approximately 60% of remaining inventory is Ladies and 40% Men's.
The sale will be at the Wayman Calgary store location only, shipping will not be available for this sale.
Wayman Services Liquidation Centre
Unit 4, 3900 - 106th Ave SE
Calgary, AB T2C 5B6
Just a couple blocks north of the Deerfoot Inn & Casino.
Corner of Barlow Trail & 106th Ave SE
Tuesday - Friday 10am - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 4:30pm
Closed on Sunday's & Monday's